Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nathan Neulinger <nn...@umr.edu> on 1996/06/13 18:03:35 UTC

Any chance of a #include or equiv in config files?

Any chance of an include option of some sort being added to the
configuration files - in essence, rendering the directives for setting
the access configuration file and the resource configuration file obsolete?

Seems like you could just have a directive:

Include conf/whatever.conf

I'll tell you what would be REALLY nice to have:

Include /wherever/my-central-config/$SERVER_NAME-$SERVER_PORT/my-conf.conf

Where the $SERVER_NAME and $SERVER_PORT would be interpreted at run-time.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                  Univ. of Missouri - Rolla
EMail: nneul@umr.edu                    Computer Center
WWW: http://www.umr.edu/~nneul      SysAdmin: rollanet.org