Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com> on 2018/03/07 15:23:27 UTC

Re: Table Api and CSV builder

Hi,

I think you just need to specify a custom watermark extractor that constructs the watermark from the 3 fields, as described here: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/event_timestamp_extractors.html <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/event_timestamp_extractors.html>.

Best,
Stefan

Re: Table Api and CSV builder

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Karim,

the CsvTableSource and its builder are currently not able to specify
event-time or processing-time. I'm sure this will change in the near
future. Until then I would recommend to either extend it yourself or use
the DataStream API first to do the parsing and watermarking and then
convert it into a table.

This issue covers your case:

Timo