Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Budi Wiyono <bu...@idola.net.id> on 2000/08/14 15:05:51 UTC

deployment error

Dear All,

I'm deploying samples.addressbook.Address.
But my client cannot get correct result.

What should i do to correct this problem ?

Best Regards,
BDW

Error Message bellow:

C:\tomcat\webapps\xml-soap>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://korporat.idola.net.id:8080/xml-soap/rpcrouter/rpcrouter.jsp deploy
samples\addressbook\DeploymentDescriptor.xml

C:\tomcat\webapps\xml-soap>java samples.addressbook.GetAddress
http://korporat.idola.net.id:8080/xml-soap/rpcrouter/rpcrouter.jsp "John B.
Good"
Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = deployment error in SOAP service 'urn:AddressFetcher':
class name 'samples.addressbook.Address' could not be resolved:
samples.addressbook.Address