Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Schommer <mi...@Bitte1Bit.de> on 2001/09/27 22:53:45 UTC

JBuilder5 and Struts

Hi,

the site http://codecentral.borland.com ist down:

/***
Your request could not be processed because:

  a.. The CodeCentral server is being maintained.
  It should be back up in a day or so and working much faster.
  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try again.

***/

Can someone send me the two jars

  a.. nostrutstomcat32.jar
  b.. webinfextension.jar
per eMail to michael.schommer@fernbach.com, please.

Thanks
Michael

Re: JBuilder5 and Struts

Posted by Alex Lin <Fi...@Verizon.net>.
The attachments are two files you requested.