Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Aarti Gupta <aa...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/30 19:58:27 UTC

Please add my wiki username contributor permission list

Hey devs,

My jira username is aartigupta
and my wiki username happens to be  aartiguptaa
(not sure how that happened)

I already have JIRA access, but no permissions to edit the KIP wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals

Can someone grant my username (aartiguptaa) permissions to edit the
confluence wiki ?

Thanks!
aarti

Re: Please add my wiki username contributor permission list

Posted by Aarti Gupta <aa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ewen!

I was able to edit the page and add two new KIPs

Aarti

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.