Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sergey Livanov <Se...@ukrpost.net> on 2005/07/07 16:22:26 UTC

2 apps

I have 2 applications. The first is to be allowed from internet, the second
is to enter data. Two apps are in the webapps. How can I configure tomcat
to make cms unvisible from outside.

--
regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:Sergey.Livanov@ukrpost.net

Re: 2 apps

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
The safest way is to run 2 instances of tomcat on the device. Once instance
runs on port 80 for the world to see. Then a firewall can block all access to
any other port from the outside.

The other instance runs on a high port for internal use.

Otherwise, look at RemoteAddressValve:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/engine.html

-Tim