Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 20:26:05 UTC

Join the Fineract Issues Mailing to get notifications on bug and new feature requests

Hi All,

If you are a Developer or interested in issues, bug reports and new
feature requests opened on the Fineract and Fineract CN JIRA, then
please join the issues@fineract.apache.org mailing list by sending a
blank mail here: issues-subscribe@fineract.apache.org and follow the
instructions.

 History: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?issues@fineract.apache.org

This way you will get new updates when new bug reports, issues and
feature requests are created, updated or closed. You will be able to
decide on what to work on and know when something has been fixed or
status changed.

Thanks.
Awasum

Re: Join the Fineract Issues Mailing to get notifications on bug and new feature requests

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Thanks Michael.
This is very helpful.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 9:35 PM Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> wrote:

> That's a great tip! It makes me think of something related that's perhaps
> worth pointing out here, if you prefer not to receive more emails, but just
> want to know where you can go to look at what's going on in this project:
>
> Simply set yourself a reminder to occasionally have a look at that
> Activity Stream list in the middle of the Dashboard on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12335824.
> It should look something like this for you:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbwIvVTJ02ugQKK4cusbD87Vtc4-KBVv/view?usp=sharing
> .
>
> If the middle column on the above linked Dashboard is completely blank
> white for you, then you simply need to sign up for a log at the ASF JIRA
> here https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa. It's
> still free this month, so hurry up! ;-) [This is a joke; it's always free.]
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:26 PM Awasum Yannick <ya...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> If you are a Developer or interested in issues, bug reports and new
>>

>> feature requests opened on the Fineract and Fineract CN JIRA, then

>> blank mail here: issues-subscribe@fineract.apache.org and follow the
>>

>> instructions.
>>

>>  History: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?issues@fineract.apache.org
>>

>> This way you will get new updates when new bug reports, issues and
>>

>> feature requests are created, updated or closed. You will be able to
>>

>> decide on what to work on and know when something has been fixed or
>>

>> status changed.
>>

>> Thanks.
>>

>> Awasum

Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: Join the Fineract Issues Mailing to get notifications on bug and new feature requests

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.