Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Christoph Jerolimov <c....@tarent.de> on 2007/09/10 17:52:23 UTC

Patch: controller.jsp -- Read URL from juddi.properties file

Hello community,

we use in one of our products your juddi software and thank you for your
opensource engagement.

If have changed some really small code in one of your jsp files where
the admin, publish and inquiry url was hardcoded and read this now from
the WEB-INF/juddi.properties file. I accept the ASF License and hope you
adopt this patch.

Fondest regards,

Christoph Jerolimov,
Germany

--
tarent Gesellschaft für Softwareentwicklung und IT-Beratung mbH

Hauptsitz:
Heilsbachstr. 24, 53123 Bonn      | Poststr. 4-5, 10178 Berlin
fon: +49(228) / 52675-0           | fon: +49(30) / 27594853
fax: +49(228) / 52675-25          | fax: +49(30) / 78709617

Geschäftsführer: Boris Esser, Elmar Geese, Thomas Müller-Ackermann
HRB AG Bonn 5168 - Ust-ID: DE122264941

Re: Patch: controller.jsp -- Read URL from juddi.properties file

Posted by Christoph Jerolimov <c....@tarent.de>.
Kurt T Stam wrote:

> Christoph Jerolimov wrote:
>> Kurt T Stam wrote:
>>
>>> We really want to do another release soon. We're just trying to clean up
>>> Jira before it. Would you be able to take the code from the trunk.
>>> Some of what you are talking about was changed, and it would be great to
>>> get some validation on it.
>>>

>> Hey, cool. Yes i checked the trunk now out. But i did not find the web
>> console now. Have you removed this feature? If this is true i havn't
>> anything to commit yet. ;-) But i will look in your jira and when i have
>> some feedback (confirm fix or found a bug) i post it there.
>>
> The tree got restructured to a, more mavenlike. It's still there and a
> project on it's own.

Sorry, but not under
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/ or? Only find two
jsp files and nothing starting with console. But we will see... ;-)

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.
Christoph Jerolimov wrote:
> Kurt T Stam wrote:
>
>> We really want to do another release soon. We're just trying to clean up
>> Jira before it. Would you be able to take the code from the trunk.
>> Some of what you are talking about was changed, and it would be great to
>> get some validation on it.
>>

> Hey, cool. Yes i checked the trunk now out. But i did not find the web
> console now. Have you removed this feature? If this is true i havn't
> anything to commit yet. ;-) But i will look in your jira and when i have
> some feedback (confirm fix or found a bug) i post it there.

The tree got restructured to a, more mavenlike. It's still there and a
project on it's own.
> Some quick search of "httpProxy" shows now directly visible "problems".
> If've seen some Sun specific classes which seems like an JRE/JDK
> restriction. When if found more time i will add some reports and patches
> to jira.

That'd be great thx :)

Posted by Christoph Jerolimov <c....@tarent.de>.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christoph Jerolimov <c....@tarent.de>.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.
Thank you Christoph,

Christoph Jerolimov wrote:
> Hello community,
>
> we use in one of our products your juddi software and thank you for your
> opensource engagement.
>
> If have changed some really small code in one of your jsp files where
> the admin, publish and inquiry url was hardcoded and read this now from
> the WEB-INF/juddi.properties file. I accept the ASF License and hope you
> adopt this patch.
>
> Fondest regards,
>
> Christoph Jerolimov,
> Germany