Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mohit.Gupta" <Mo...@india.rsystems.com> on 2005/08/17 09:56:57 UTC

RE: [SPAM_EMAIL] - RE: RES: Error - java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException? - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Check the second point suggested by Fabrício. Whether your classes need some arguments in their new constructor.

The best way is to wrap the service method of your web service in a try - catch block. And print the stack trace and its causes (which will be printed automatically). This stack trace will give you a fair idea about the problem.

Thanks,
Mohit.