Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu.INVALID> on 2022/11/01 07:02:22 UTC

Re: [PLUGINS][RELEASES] Preparation for NetBeans 16 plugins

Hi again,

I merged the update and put it into production. A preview message was
correctly delivered to my mailbox.

@Jiří: when you tested you already seemed to have some message in mind.
Would you mind sending it? I suggest to not limit the recipients and
send it to all authors. The numbers are not that high, that we really
need the distinction.

Thank you

Matthias