Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/10/05 02:21:08 UTC

Forrestized -- WS-Axis

Hello,

I am making the WS-Axis website into Forrest-ized.

Please take a glance at
http://www.terra-intl.com/ws/axis/

If we would be able to reach to the consensus on the Axis-committers'
agreements, I am willing to replace the current website
to the ones shown above.
(Of course, I will make many improvements for them // still in progress
:-)

Any inputs/comments/suggestions would be highly appreciated, indeed.

Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/

Re: Forrestized -- WS-Axis

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Hi, thank you for the feedback.

(Now, I am making "Forrestized-SOAP" page
http://www.terra-intl.com/ws/soap/)

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:26:29 -0400
"Rick Kellogg" <rm...@comcast.net> wrote:

> If looks pretty good.
>
> A couple of issues:
>
> 1) There is a spelling error on the left side "Instllation".
> 2) Is it possible to remove the ellipsis that appears after many items?
> 3) Can we remove the "FAQ" item? The entire contents of the FAQ has been
> placed in the Wiki.  Second issue, most end users do not know what a
> Wiki is.  That is why I named it FAQ/Wiki.

1) .. Fixed: thanks
2) I think we can. It depends on the skin of Forrest
3) Yes, I see. Fixed

> What is involved in editing Forrest style documents?

I will prepare "How to build website" page soon. The same
goes for SOAP and ws-site itself.

> I propose we have a general reading guide for all Web Service sites.  It
> would include specs and books.  Currently each site maintains its own
> list.  Under Axis, an articles topic exists in the Wiki.  Do we want to
> combine or move everything to the Wiki.  Any thoughts?

Each Subprojects has many "external Resources", so it would be
a great idea to concat them into one place.

Anyway, I will consider more carefully about these.

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

RE: Forrestized -- WS-Axis