Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/05/11 10:59:39 UTC

Commit notification

Hi,

Just noticed I'm not getting any commit logs anymore. (Last one I
received was "svn commit: r536824 -
/incubator/qpid/branches/M2/java/perftests/pom.xml")

Has anyone else that subscribes to these log messges also stopped
receiving them or is it just me?

Cheers
--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Commit notification

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
They are working now after Kim authorized a few that were stuck.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Commit notification

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.