Posted to dev@zipkin.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 02:08:58 UTC

Drafting December 2018 report

Hey guys,

I have drafted the report for this month, please take a look and add your comments / feedback: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2018. Sadly, I didn't recon any progress to report on, beside the fact we've gotten green light for repositories migration. Please correct me if I am wrong here. Thanks!

PS: Sheng Wu is the new mentor (welcome!) to sign off the report :-)

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Drafting December 2018 report

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Thanks Andriy. I just signed the report.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Done, thanks Adrian! I somehow missed the LastMonthInZipkin, my apologies, certainly great initiative.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,