Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/23 08:41:51 UTC

Cartridge creation error

Hi All,

I tried to create a php cartridge on GCE using  init.sh[1] and
config.sh[2]. When I run ./config.sh command it gives me following error. I
have attached the log file here. Any help is appreciated.

 * Starting puppet
agent

puppet not configured to start, please edit /etc/default/puppet to enable

[ OK ]
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-10ubuntu2.3) ...
Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ...
Copying Stratos facter file to /usr/lib/ruby/1.8
 * Stopping puppet
agent
[ OK ]
Warning: Setting templatedir is deprecated. See
http://links.puppetlabs.com/env-settings-deprecations
   (at /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/puppet/settings.rb:1139:in
`issue_deprecation_warning')
Info: Creating a new SSL key for 439823051517.default.php.puppet.stratos.com
Error: Could not request certificate: execution expired
Exiting; failed to retrieve certificate and waitforcert is disabled
/bin/rm: cannot remove
‘/mnt/apache-stratos-cartridge-agent-4.0.0/wso2carbon.lck’: No such file or
directory

​[1]​.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/stratos/master/tools/init-scripts/init-gce.sh

​[2].
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/stratos/master/tools/init-scripts/config-gce.sh

ASH

Re: Cartridge creation error

Posted by Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com>.
That's great Imesh.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Great! :-) May be next week will arrange a hangout and see how things have
> gone so far.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Sunday, May 24, 2015, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Imesh,
>>
>> The problem solved once I open the port 8140 on puppet master. Now I have
>> configured the cartridge with puppet.
>>
>> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Imesh. I'll try that and update the thread.

>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards,

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh,

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <an...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Imesh. I'll try that and update the thread.
>
> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> You could try this without puppet, copy the init.sh script, cartridge
>> agent and the product distribution you need. Then make sure init.sh script
>> is properly configured to run on the startup.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I tried to create a php cartridge on GCE using  init.sh[1] and
>>> config.sh[2]. When I run ./config.sh command it gives me following error. I
>>> have attached the log file here. Any help is appreciated.
>>>
>>>  * Starting puppet
>>> agent
>>>
>>> puppet not configured to start, please edit /etc/default/puppet to enable
>>>
>>> [ OK ]
>>> Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-10ubuntu2.3) ...
>>> Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-16) ...
>>> Copying Stratos facter file to /usr/lib/ruby/1.8
>>>  * Stopping puppet
>>> agent
>>> [ OK ]
>>> Warning: Setting templatedir is deprecated. See
>>> http://links.puppetlabs.com/env-settings-deprecations
>>>    (at /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/puppet/settings.rb:1139:in
>>> `issue_deprecation_warning')
>>> Info: Creating a new SSL key for
>>> 439823051517.default.php.puppet.stratos.com
>>> Error: Could not request certificate: execution expired
>>> Exiting; failed to retrieve certificate and waitforcert is disabled
>>> /bin/rm: cannot remove
>>> ‘/mnt/apache-stratos-cartridge-agent-4.0.0/wso2carbon.lck’: No such file or
>>> directory
>>>

>>> ​[1]​.
>>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/stratos/master/tools/init-scripts/init-gce.sh
>>>
>>> ​[2].