Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by jmartin <jm...@arenasolutions.com> on 2007/10/17 03:46:15 UTC

what's the process for migrating from 1.0.3 to 1.1-beta-3?

I found this:
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-data-management.html

Do I follow those steps but with a version of 1.0.3 specified for the
database being exported?  Or are those migration steps only applicable in a
1.1-beta-2 to 1.1-beta-3 upgrade?  If I follow those steps, do I have to
export using the beta-2 jar and import using the beta-3 jar, or can I use
the beta-3 jar for both?  The output when I run the jar with the -help flag
indicates that either can read a 1.0.3 database, but the above link
indicates that export has to be done with the beta-2 tool.

Thanks...

 -john