Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Brawner, Jerry J" <Je...@SW.Boeing.com> on 2001/07/02 21:11:19 UTC

reference material

Where could I find some instructions for the "dummy" to install the mod_jk
and tomcat correctly on unix(hp) with an apache server?

thanks for the help,

Re: reference material

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@nuix.com.au>.
Hi,

If you've downloaded tomcat, there are docs in $TOMCAT_HOME/docs.  Have a
look at mod_jk-howt.html and also tomcat-apache-howto.html.  Both in the docs
directory.

cheers
dim