Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Michael Chang <mi...@tellapart.com> on 2014/06/02 18:42:54 UTC

Re: Failed to remove RDD error

Hey Mayur,

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't realize that was configurable.  I don't
think I'm running out of memory, though it does seem like these errors go
away when i turn off the spark.streaming.unpersist configuration and use
spark.cleaner.ttl instead.  Do you know if there are known issues with the
unpersist option?

Posted by Michael Chang <mi...@tellapart.com>.
Unfortunately don't have any logs at the moment.  I will post them here if
they occur again!

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Chang <mi...@tellapart.com>.
Thanks Tathagata,