Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Huaxi Jiang <jh...@qq.com> on 2020/06/03 10:28:55 UTC

Summer 2020 Tasks--Adapt one of the Flask or Django framework to instrument the http requests

Hello dev team,

I'm Huaxi Jiang, a graduate student from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. I’m going to apply the task of "Adapt one of the Flask or Django framework to instrument the http requests", which is from Open Source Promotion Plan - Summer 2020 Tasks.

I've always wanted to participate in open source projects to exercise myself, but don’t know how to start. Now it's really a great chance for me, because Open Source Promotion Plan provides students with detailed participation processes and generous bonus.

My resume has been sent to the mentor Zhenxu Ke. And I’m writing my proposal. I’m looking forward to joining the Apache Skywalking dev team and making my own contribution to the community.

Best wishes,
Huaxi Jiang