Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ian Kerr <ik...@facetime.net> on 2000/01/20 05:23:52 UTC

question about mod_jserv.so for x86

Dear List members,

I have a silly question:

I went to

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.0/solaris/intel/

and noticed that a file I expected to find, mod_jserv.so, was not there.

I don't know if this is by design or an oversight. I expected to find it
there, because there is one at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.0/solaris/sparc/

and I assumed that the Intel version of Solaris would need one, too.

Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Yours,

Ian

RE: question about mod_jserv.so for x86