Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Prakash <pr...@trinitymobility.com> on 2017/01/10 07:41:58 UTC

Spatial Functions on top of Kylin

Hi,

Can you suggest how to query spatial data on top of Kylin.

Thanks

Re: Spatial Functions on top of Kylin

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prakash,
     We really do not have plan yet for GEO so far, but would like to know
how many users are like to have this feature.

     And want to see if there's anyone from community could help on this.

     Thanks.
Luke

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Think Prakash means this.

https://www.simple-talk.com/sql/t-sql-programming/introduction-to-sql-server-spatial-data/

Kylin could add some spatial aggregation functions. But I'm not sure of the
real use cases and priority.

Cheers
Yang

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Prakash, I don't get the question; could you please elaborate or give an
example?

> Can you suggest how to query spatial data on top of Kylin.
>
> Thanks

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋