Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2016/03/09 23:25:31 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Kudu (incubating) 0.7.1 RC2

Hi,

The voting period is now closed. The vote passes with:

3 binding +1s (Todd L, Michael S, Justin M)

0 binding -1s

Thanks to everyone who tried the release and voted. Looks like we have a
few more license-related things to tweak, we'll try to get that done for
0.8.0 (which I'm RMing) in April.

Cheers,

J-D