Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2009/01/15 14:46:45 UTC

How to blogs on Qpid

Using Qpid / AMQP with JMS

http://rajith.2rlabs.com/2008/06/08/axis2synapse-amqp-support-via-jms-transport-using-apache-qpid/

Using Qpid / AMQP with Axis2

http://wso2.org/library/3663

Would it be useful to create a page where we link useful and informative
blog posting about Qpid?
Carl.

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com>.
Carl Trieloff wrote:
> Would it be useful to create a page where we link useful and
> informative blog posting about Qpid?

As well as articles and such. Yes, it would be useful.

Jonathan

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
I have added http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/FAQ

Add at will....

If you have a question for the page, post it to the list, or add it

Carl.

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Danushka,

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>wrote:

>  Do you want to figure out the best options for doing that?
>>
>>  As far as I know, we do not have any blog space within Apache itself. I
> prefer to have the Qpid blog on blogger and suggest we name it "
> apache-qpid.blogspot.com".
> Thoughts please!

Sounds pretty good  !!!!

Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Danushka Menikkumbura wrote:

>> Do you want to figure out the best options for doing that?
>>
> As far as I know, we do not have any blog space within Apache itself.
> I prefer to have the Qpid blog on blogger and suggest we name it
> "apache-qpid.blogspot.com".
> Thoughts please!
>
> Danushka

For google search apache-qpid-amqp.blogspot.com would give us more hits.
Thoughts?

Carl.

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@wso2.com>.
> Do you want to figure out the best options for doing that?

Yeah.Sure.

Danushka

Re: [CONF] Apache Qpid: Qpid Java FAQ (page edited)

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
I'd prefer not - we ref this page for our users who are only interested in
the Java FAQ content (it was originally an internal page). You could include
it's content in a master page if you'd like.

Marnie

Re: How to blogs on Qpid

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: How to blogs on Qpid