Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <im...@apache.org> on 2006/10/13 17:22:45 UTC

Re: Adding LGPL library to Jakarta projects - Commons-VFS as reference

Just a short ping to see if someone is still interested in this.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, but they're having trouble getting heard:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-httpclient-dev/200610.mbox/%3c45379575.1030900@dubioso.net%3e

   ...ant