Posted to user@roller.apache.org by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/29 05:16:36 UTC

Roller 2.2-incubating RC3 available

A third Roller 2.2 release candidate (RC) is ready for testing. The
only new issue addressed in this RC is ROL-1098 (import bookmarks was
missing from UI). I'd like to call for a release vote on Monday when
I get back.

You can get Roller 2.2 RC3 here:
      http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller-2.2-rc/

- Dave

Re: Roller 2.2-incubating RC3 available

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
I've been sending RC notices only to the Roller-dev list, those
notices include the changes  made in each RC.

Noel and Henri: is there a problem with announcing RC releases more
widely?

Oscar: here are the RC fix lists:

RC3 fix list:
    ROL-1098: import bookmarks was missing from UI
RC4 fix list:
    ROL-1106: Incorrect RSS channel <link> in site-wide feed
    ROL-1104: Missing planet jars (due to JSTL 1.1 upgrade)
    ROL-1103: RSS titles not encoded properly (a regression)
RC5 fix list
   ROL-1108: cannot post immediately after making a post

- Dave

Posted by Oscar del Rio <de...@mie.utoronto.ca>.

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Heads up...

We found a couple of serious problems in RC3. Expect another RC today.

- Dave