Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Wei Liu <sm...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/27 23:31:36 UTC

Flink team staffing

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about running some production-critical applications
using Flink. The scale is small, to begin with (thousands of events per
second), but we do want to keep the uptime as high as possible.

What does a common team around this type of system look like? We have a
couple of Big Data and a couple of MLE engineers. Are we in good shape?
Would love to hear your thoughts.

-Wei

--
206-430-3317

Re: Flink team staffing

Posted by Nathan Fisher <nf...@junctionbox.ca>.
Thousands of events per second depending on their size and complexity isn’t
a big overhead. If you’re in AWS you might want to look at Kinesis Data
Analytics.