Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/26 03:34:37 UTC

invite to join slack channel

Dear users,
 our slack channel has been created, invite you to join(if you like):
https://join.slack.com/t/dolphinscheduler/shared_invite/enQtODM2MzY3ODgzNDI2LWI2MDczZDZiZTczN2E0NzRjYWQxYTA3YTM5NjkxYzA2NWM2NTM4OTMyNzBlOTRmYjc0MjZjM2E3ZDg0ZTI3MDk

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re: invite to join slack channel

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin

Same here. If you scan the ML, I have asked that ML discussion multiple
times. I will give the project more time, hope they could change.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> 于2019年12月4日周三 上午9:44写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.