Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/14 16:20:16 UTC

DIffernce between context root and context path

Hi
Can some one tell me what is the contextPath and contextRoot which we compare in appbar.ftl

Thankyou

Re: DIffernce between context root and context path

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "adithi agarwal" <co...@yahoo.com>
> Hi
> Can some one tell me what is the contextPath and contextRoot which we compare in appbar.ftl
>
> Thankyou

Simply put ${contextPath} and ${thisApp} in appbar.ftl to see them on screen. You should understand.

Jacques

Re: DIffernce between context root and context path

Posted by nalin chandra <na...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi this is easily understandable if you print the both value on your ftl
page.
context root are the all root define in the component-load.xml as component
and mount in the web.xml with display-app-bar="true". context path is the
present request path.