Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com> on 2017/11/01 16:18:09 UTC

Re: Using AjaxGeolocationBehavior with a "click" event

Does nobody haven an idea or a hint regarding my question?
Instead of using the AjaxGeolocationBehavior from the wicketstuff package I
could write my own Behavior, but this is actually not my aim.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Using AjaxGeolocationBehavior with a "click" event

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If the implementation provided by WicketStuff HTML5 module doesn't work for
you then please improve it so that it supports both use cases and send us a
Pull Request!
This way it will be part of the next release and you will be able to remove
it from your your repository.

Thank you!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting