Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/02/09 17:55:02 UTC

Numerous unused imports

There are numerous unused imports in the source code.

These are especially annoying while using the Eclipse IDE (eclipse.org)
because every such statement is marked with a warning triangle.

Is there a reasonable way to get rid of these statements? (I do not have
write access to the cvs-repository and assume it would be overkill to send
all these simple changes to the mailing list.)

Andreas

Re: Numerous unused imports

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.

>Is there a reasonable way to get rid of these statements? (I do not have
>write access to the cvs-repository and assume it would be overkill to send
>all these simple changes to the mailing list.)

I don't think so.  Why not create a patch and post it to the list?