Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 14:32:42 UTC

Re: [java] Issue receiving messages

Hi Arnaud,

never seen that message before, an we do a lot of development /
testing on Windows (XP SP1 / 2).

have you got any way to trace what you are sending over the wire...

Are you using the string "payload-message" anywhere in your code?

-- Rob

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 19/12/2007, Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Given we've never seen anything like this in M2 -> M2 -> M2 setups, my
> first guess would be an issue in the encoder / decoder in the 0-10
> client...

Yup. My further guess would be around partial frames coming in off the
network, i.e. cumulative protocol decoder equivalent.

RG

Re: [java] Issue receiving messages

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arnaud Simon <as...@redhat.com>.