Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gudiseashok <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/18 23:57:14 UTC

Apache Camel-Lucene- I want to use Field.Store.Yes when I use TextField(String,Reader)

Hi

I am doing an application with Apache Camel with Lucene (4.4.0) integration,
and I am having difficulty in storing the content of the log file.

	 doc.add(new TextField("contents",
				 new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(fis, "UTF-8"))));

I don't have any clues how to add Field.Store.YES for this constructor, I
saw the implementation of this constructor and identified they have disabled
the storing (i.e. super(name, reader, TYPE_NOT_STORED);).

My intention was I want to show the additional information when it found a
match on particular file. My requirement is if somebody search for a string
in log file, I want to give when it found, and complete string where it has
been found.

Please help.

Regards
Ashok Gudise

Re: Apache Camel-Lucene- I want to use Field.Store.Yes when I use TextField(String,Reader)

Posted by gudiseashok <gu...@gmail.com>.
LOL, sorry about that. Since its sub product of Apache I thought somebody
might have done this here (Apache Camel-Lucene integration) and can help me.
I do realize that Apache is an ocean and should sail at the right spot.
Thanks for your time Hilderich.

Regards
Ashok G

Re: Apache Camel-Lucene- I want to use Field.Store.Yes when I use TextField(String,Reader)

Posted by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de>.
Hello!

IMHO your question has nothing to do with camel and is
totally a lucene issue.

Look at: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/

Hilderich