Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2007/08/14 02:07:31 UTC

[Trinidad] Menu model/navigation pane headaches

See screenshots and code below
- bug: the longest item in a list style navigationPane is always missing its
   bullet

- bug: on IE if you wrap the navigationPane in a panelBox the navigationPane
   gets clipped

- usability issue: please make the xml defined menu model hotswapable (like the
   style sheets) I really don't want to redeploy when testing/configuring it

snippet from xhtml/facelet file:
				<f:facet name="nodeStamp">
				</f:facet>

BTW: The screenshot also shows that the panelBox header on IE has an ugly white line above the header.

Re: [Trinidad] Menu model/navigation pane headaches

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stephen,

About the panelBox on IE, what version of IE are you using? When I worked on
it IE 7 was not out yet. Therefore, maybe the simple skin requires some
tweaking to fit the new version.

Regards,

~ Simon

Re: [Trinidad] tr:chooseColor

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this should work (otherwise, colorData is rather pointless!)

-- Adam

[Trinidad] tr:chooseColor