Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nhhockeyplayer nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/12 19:45:19 UTC

re : deprecated class

Thanks for the fast feedback.

Can anyone suggest a reimplementation for the original code block?

    @Inject
    private Environment environment;

    @Inject
    private Logger logger;

    private String renderMarkup(RenderCommand renderCommand) {
        MarkupWriter markupWriter = new MarkupWriterImpl();

        // validation track
        ValidationDecorator decorator = new DefaultValidationDecorator(environment,
            assetSource.getExpandedAsset("${tapestry.spacer-image}"), markupWriter);
        environment.push(ValidationDecorator.class, decorator);
        RenderQueueImpl renderQueue = new RenderQueueImpl(logger);
        renderQueue.push(renderCommand);
        renderQueue.run(markupWriter);

        environment.pop(ValidationDecorator.class);
        return markupWriter.toString().replaceAll("^\\n+", "").replaceAll("\\n+$", "");
    }

Best regards
and thanks... KEN

Re: re : deprecated class

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'd suggest monkey-patching the client-side code to match your design needs.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210