Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Carsten Schurig <cs...@ebz-dresden.de> on 2003/11/27 09:55:02 UTC

exclude one directory just in wc...

Hi all,

I have a repos, e.g.

	/trunk/a
	/trunk/b
	/trunk/c

The developers do a checkout of trunk to their WC. But /trunk/b is a
global "lib" which has to be checked out to another dir (a library path,
which should be the same for every developer, so that no relinking
occurs.

As new dirs might be added to trunk, a checkout of every subdir is not
very convenient. So I want to ignore /trunk/b when working with the WC.
Is there a way? AFAIU 'svn-ignore' isn't what I want, as I just want to
say to the WC it shall not care about /trunk/b, but not to the repos.

Cheers,
	Carsten