Posted to commits@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/08/23 20:51:10 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Update of "RenaudRichardet" by RenaudRichardet

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RenaudRichardet:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RenaudRichardet

New page:
{{{
Renaud Richardet
COO America
office +1 857 776-3195                     mobile +1 617 230 9112
renaud.richardet <at> wyona.com              http://www.wyona.com
}}}

Re: [Nutch Wiki] Update of "RenaudRichardet" by RenaudRichardet

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@101tec.com>.
Hi Renaud,
I updated your page with some more details, I hope that is ok for you.
Thanks for creating it.
Stefan