Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Manoel Pimentel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 16:26:13 UTC

Struts2 and JasperReport - How use the JRXlsExporterParameter.IS_DETECT_CELL_TYPE?

Hi to everyone!!!!

I  use the action of  jasper type to rendering report in format XLS in my
application, it work very fine,  but, now I need set the few parameters like
JRXlsExporterParameter.IS_DETECT_CELL_TYPE.

Please, i need to know, how I can put this options in my struts.xml.

Regards,

Manoel Pimentel
www.visaoagil.com

Re: Struts2 and JasperReport - How use the JRXlsExporterParameter.IS_DETECT_CELL_TYPE?

Posted by j alex <st...@gmail.com>.
I had raised a JIRA ticket for this :

but it's still unassigned -- right now, workarounding by having my own
version of jasperreportsresult, but may patch it to read from
struts.xmlparameter map.

-Joseph