Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jay States <js...@mac.com> on 2002/08/01 18:11:28 UTC

Re: VirtualHosting --- BIND

Question? What operating system are you using?  It sounds that problem
is with your DNS, did you bind that address to the domain name on your
inside network.

Re: VirtualHosting --- BIND

Posted by Ron Wingfield <rt...@archaxis.net>.
Is this question for me (Ron W.) or James?
My OS is FreeBSD 4.5; Apache v2.0.28; BIND v8.2.4;
. . .and yes, my forward mapping db's point to the IP address.
Forgive me if my terminology is weak or incorrect.  I'm still
learning BIND, . . .and I may go to something else.

OTTF,
Ron W.