Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jz...@netflix.com> on 2012/04/26 00:01:24 UTC

Port 8080

Doh - wrong subject.

Is there any way to tell zkCli.sh to now register JMX or to not use port
8080 for it? It's conflicting with another process on our server.

-JZ

Re: Port 8080

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jz...@netflix.com> wrote:
> FYI - here's the exception:
>
> Error: Exception thrown by the agent : java.rmi.server.ExportException:
> Port already in use: 8080; nested exception is:
>        java.net.BindException: Address already in use

This exception is generated by zkCli.sh? Can you edit the zkCli.sh
script with "set -x" near the top. Then send the exact java command
line that's being run. Might shed some light.

Perhaps CLIENT_JVMFLAGS or JVMFLAGS is set in your environment? (used
by zkCli.sh)

Patrick

Re: Port 8080

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.