Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org> on 2013/03/05 07:05:14 UTC

Re: TS and upgraded protocols

Right now, the only additional porotocol plugin that I am aware of is SPDY.
It's in experimental, and has unfortunately not seen much field testing.

Brian..... Something..
One of the Br[iy]ans who attended ApacheCon showed interest in WebSockets/ATS - so maybe we'll soon see a new addition here!

-- i
Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
On 04/03/2013, at 10:05 PM, Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org> wrote:

> Right now, the only additional porotocol plugin that I am aware of is SPDY.
> It's in experimental, and has unfortunately not seen much field testing.
>
> Brian..... Something..
> One of the Br[iy]ans who attended ApacheCon showed interest in WebSockets/ATS - so maybe we'll soon see a new addition here!

WebSocket will need some changes in core to support the upgrade mechanism. I'd like to support that but it's not going to be in the immediate future.