Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 12:08:08 UTC

Eclipse warnings

Hi all,
I have just seen the commit from Noel to remove many warnings ...
follow best practices is always good for me.

So now even in my workspace I set many settings from ignore to warning
(probably too much settings :-) ), and many warnings arise ...

For example, I don't like so much the usage of this.field, but to be
honest it's a safer way to use fields, so maybe even this simple
change could be done everywhere (if/when possible) ...

What do you think ?

Unless objections I'll start today to remove as many warnings I can,
but I need some help on this ...

Bye

Re: Eclipse warnings

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
many fixes (but usually small / simple fixes) have been committed:

Committed revision 1338284.

please tell me/us for any problem that should arise ...

Bye,
Sandro