Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nicholas Lesiecki <nl...@vmsinfo.com> on 2004/08/12 21:56:59 UTC

Persistent Page Properties on IExternalPage(s)

Hello all,

I have a persistent property specified on a Page which is both a regular
page and an external page. However, every time I hit the page from its
external link, Tapestry seems to reset the page property to its initial
value. Is this expected, or should I hunt down what I'm doing wrong?
Tapestry In Action section 10.9.2 seems to imply that external pages can
have persistent properties, but it doesn't seem to be working in my case.

Cheers,

Nick