Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/09/10 14:57:19 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] RE: Read MS Word using Java?

Hi,
Please mark off-topic threads on this list as such by adding the
[OFF-TOPIC] prefix to your subject line.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [OFF-TOPIC] RE: Read MS Word using Java?

Posted by Rhino <rh...@sympatico.ca>.
Have a look at POI, http://jakarta.apache.org/poi. I've never used it but I
stumbled across it while researching a similar question the other day.

Rhino

Please mark off-topic threads on this list as such by adding the
[OFF-TOPIC] prefix to your subject line.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

sender.  Thank you.