Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joey Kovacs <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/15 19:04:04 UTC

Tomcat4 + Apache2, and I need the tomcat connectors

OK,

I have Tomcat and Apache working on windows 2000 at work no problem
I went to my friends house,
and the connectors will not work.

I noticed that the older connctors work..
the Newer ones dont..

at work I have jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01-src.zip--- this works fine

the new one is jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src.zip -- this does NOT
work,,, is this a problem

It asks for this Coyote.jar file?? when I  use the ant.bat file???

and there is something wrong with the Build.xml??
anyone can help??
HELP