Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/27 13:35:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Hey all,

It's time once again to start thinking ahead to our Virtual Meetup for
April.  As always, there's two main questions to answer in terms of
planning:

1. Any volunteers to organize?  Organizer duties are pretty light and
are summarized here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Meeting+notes.
Volunteers get some discretion in terms of picking a meeting time/day
that works for them.  If no one signs on in the next few days (say, by
Thursday March 30th), I'lll be happy to organize-by-default.

2. When should we meet?

Excited to see you all "in person" in a few weeks.

Best,

Jason

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
For the meeting last month I tried to upload a calendar invite (in the
form of an ".ics" file) to my home.apache.org space and share a link
to it here, but it ended up being a real pain and I gave up.  So,
Meetup seems like a decent approach for now, +1.

Jason

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Uff I missed it!

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcus Eagan <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcus Eagan

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
Also send a calendar invite please

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Here's the joining link:

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Just made a notes page

wrote:

> Hey Ishan,
>
> Gentle reminder to set up the Meeting Notes page when you get a
> chance.  Only a few workdays left before the meeting, and I'm sure
> people need to plan whether to attend or not based on potential
> topics...
>
> Best,
>
> Jason
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 3:37 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
> <ic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'll set one up today (12-16 hours from now).

> many
> > > would
> > >
> > > Is there a link to the info for that meeting?  I don't see anything in
> > > the thread.  If it hasn't been set up yet, I can wait.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Shawn

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
https://t.me/MUST_SEARCH
A caveat: Cyrillic!

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ishan,

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.