Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bagas Sanjaya <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 00:54:49 UTC

Adding Additional JVM Arguments (only for ofbiz task)

Hello,

According to PostgreSQL JDBC documentation [1], I had to start JVM with
additional arguments that specify custom keystore:

java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=mystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=mypassword com.mycompany.MyApp

The problem is, how can I add such arguments to JVM using gradlew script
(not as applicationDefaultJvmArgs, but as additional arguments for
`ofbiz` task)?

Bagas

[1]: https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/91/ssl-client.html

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara

Re: Adding Additional JVM Arguments (only for ofbiz task)

Posted by Mathieu Lirzin <ma...@nereide.fr>.
Hello

Bagas Sanjaya <ba...@gmail.com> writes:

> According to PostgreSQL JDBC documentation [1], I had to start JVM
> with additional arguments that specify custom keystore:
>
> java -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=mystore
> -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=mypassword com.mycompany.MyApp
>
> The problem is, how can I add such arguments to JVM using gradlew
> script (not as applicationDefaultJvmArgs, but as additional arguments
> for
> `ofbiz` task)?
>
> Bagas
>
> [1]: https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/91/ssl-client.html

you should be able to do something like:

    gradlew -PjvmArgs="-Djavax.net..." "ofbiz"

By the way in a production environment I would recommend that you give a
shot at backporting the distTar/distZip features (it is not much code in
the build.gradle file) from trunk because it makes deployment far more
easy and reliable.  In that context you have an ‘ofbiz’ script which
accepts both JAVA_OPTS and OFBIZ_OPTS environment variables to override
default jvm options.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37