Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2011/12/01 14:25:03 UTC

[DISCUSS]: how can i change saved search queries in BZ

Hi,

i have several saved search queries which i would like to adapt to my
Apache email address that i use in BZ now. But i can't figure out how to
do that. I can edit and change it but i don't find a save or submit
changes button.

And ideas how it works? I assume that i am simply blind or to stupid ;-)

Juergen

Re: [DISCUSS]: how can i change saved search queries in BZ

Posted by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu>.
2011.12.01. 14:25 keltezéssel, Jürgen Schmidt írta:
> Hi,
>
> i have several saved search queries which i would like to adapt to my
> Apache email address that i use in BZ now. But i can't figure out how
> to do that. I can edit and change it but i don't find a save or submit
> changes button.
>
> And ideas how it works? I assume that i am simply blind or to stupid ;-)
I figured out:
Click your saved search,  go down,  below the last bug, a line with
options, edit your search with clicking on "Edit Search", modify  query,
click on "Search" button (down),  the new list creates, and after the
bug list on same lower line, is the "Remember search" button is shows
up. Before clicking on it you can change the edited saved search name or
create new one. Or leave it without change, then the saved search will
be updated.

Zoltan