Posted to user@commons.apache.org by xiaofeng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 12:16:17 UTC

Checkbox

Hi,
Here's a problem.
How can I do something like request.getParameterValues() with FileUpload?
Need to get multiple values for a single name. (checkboxes with the same
name)
thanks

Re: Checkbox

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Each checkbox that is checked will be a separate file item in the list of
items you get from parseRequest, so you just need to walk through the list
looking for all the items with the name you need.

--
Martin Cooper