Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 20:04:51 UTC

Build failure in binding-echo-extension

I'm seeing the following issue under revision #572386

[INFO] Compilation failure

D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\binding-echo-extension\src\main\java\echo\impl\EchoBindingProcessor.java:[51,12]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PolicyAttachPointProcessor
location: class echo.impl.EchoBindingProcessor

D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\binding-echo-extension\src\main\java\echo\impl\EchoBindingProcessor.java:[55,35]

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Build failure in binding-echo-extension

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> I'm seeing the following issue under revision #572386
>
> [INFO] Compilation failure
>
> D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\binding-echo-extension\src\main\java\echo\impl\EchoBindingProcessor.java:[51,12]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class PolicyAttachPointProcessor
> location: class echo.impl.EchoBindingProcessor
>
> D:\dev\Opensource\Apache\Tuscany\source\java\sca\samples\binding-echo-extension\src\main\java\echo\impl\EchoBindingProcessor.java:[55,35]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class PolicyAttachPointProcessor
> location: class echo.impl.EchoBindingProcessor

Sorry, I missed this module in my previous commit. Now fixed in revision
r572423.

--
Jean-Sebastien