Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2012/09/21 09:48:13 UTC

New Jackrabbit committer: Chetan Mehrotra

Hi,

Please welcome Chetan Mehrotra as a new committer and PMC member of
the Apache Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to
offer Chetan committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to
announce that he accepted the offer and that all the related
administrative work has now been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Chetan!

Michael

Re: New Jackrabbit committer: Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks you all !!

It has been a great learning experience for me to work with project
like Apache Jackrabbit. Now with this opportunity I'm very much
looking forward to provide some valuable contribution to this project

Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.