Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by St...@hartfordlife.com on 2000/12/21 19:34:53 UTC

Jakarta NT service

There seems to be a bug in the jk_nt_service.exe. On my System.

Apache 1.3_14 r2
Tomcat 3.2
Cocoon.
Win nt 4 sp 6.

I installed apche, tomcat and cocoon and everything works great. The
problem occurs when I logged without rebooting, the Tomcat Service dies.
I seem to remeber there is an NT bug which stopped the Hotspot VM when a
user logged off.I found this at http://www.roeschter.com/index.html.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Regards
Steve Roach

RE: Jakarta NT service

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
I've also updated the NT-Service-how.html file to include a notice about the
JDK 1.3 issue and known work arounds.